It is located in the historic centre of Azpeitia, next to the Parish Church of San Sebastián de Soreasu.
It was built by Juan de Antxieta, musician of the Catholic Monarchs, circa 1507. The most prominent building is the façade, a prototype of Mudejar style. It is built in several stages, alternating the building materials, stone on the ground floor and brick for the rest.
Today it is a residence for disabled persons ATZEGI.